All-purpose down hoodie that keeps you warm with 700 fill down insulation, and feeling good with wind-blocking 53% recycled ripstop fabric.
The Coldfront Down Hoodie is your new go-anywhere, do-anything, never-leave-your-side-staple. This collection was dreamed up to do better with recycled materials, sustainable improvements, and responsibly sourced down insulation – all while keeping you warmer. Engineered for extra insulation and loft, the Coldfront combines the best of natural and synthetic insulations for a modern approach to warmth that you won’t be able to leave behind.
First, it's packed with 700+ fill power of responsibly sourced down insulation for the very best warmth in cold environments. Next, it uses a 53% recycled ripstop exterior fabric that blocks wind, resists rain and snow, and stays light to save on weight. Finally, it's got 85% recycled Outdoor Research exclusive VerticalX™ ECO insulation on the tops of shoulders and wrist cuffs, preventing heat from escaping in key areas.
Note: Coldfront styles are designed with room to layer, making them ideal outer garments. Please size down if you want a closer-to-body fit.
- PRODUCT: #283188
- FABRIC: bluesign® approved, Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell and Lining, 700+ Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Down Insulation Main Body, VerticalX ECO™ 100% Polyester (85% Recyled) Insulation 150 G/M2 Tops Of Shoulders, Wrist Cuffs
- CENTER BACK LENGTH: 29"
- WEIGHT: 20.7 oz/585 g
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Adjustable Insulated Hood
- VerticalX ECO™ Insulation on Shoulders and Cuffs Eliminates Cold Spots and Increases Weather Resistance
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Interior Drop-In Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Elastic Drawcord Hem™
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Coldfront Down Hoodie