Small but mighty, the Duro 1.5 offers up a slim and streamlined carry for trail runners and racers looking for a minimal pack that still handles ample water. Its included 1.5-liter reservoir will keep you hydrated miles after your last support stop. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- HYDRATION INCLUDED: Hydration sleeve with run-specific 1.5-liter reservoir included.
- SPEED & STABILITY: Padded mesh straps provide comfort and stability with a quick-adjust ErgoPull hipbelt.
- EASY GEAR ACCESS: Smart pocketing keeps the essentials, like water, gels, whistle and phone, accessible while on the trail.
- Two extra-large stretch mesh soft flask/food harness pockets
- Two lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket for valuables or phone
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Hydraulics 1.5L LT run-specific reservoir included
- Front panel bungee storage
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Snap-in adjustable/removable dual chest straps for customized stability
- Trekking pole/ice axe attachment
- Tuckaway safety whistle
- Two open stretch mesh side panel pockets
- 3D Spacermesh bodywrap for lightweight padding, full ventilation and soft irritation-free contact surface
- Adjustable and removable dual chest straps for additional stability
- Front harness gear- and food-organization pockets
- Airmesh bodywrap for maximum ventilation, stability control and soft irritation-free contact surface
- Multiple sizes and gender-specific fit for long trail comfort
- LG: 92 IN3 / 1.5 L | 14.96H X 17.32W X 5.12D IN. | 0.928 LBS.
- MD: 92 IN3 / 1.5 L | 12.99H X 17.32W X 5.12D IN. | 0.88 LBS.
- SM: 92 IN3 / 1.5 L | 11.02H X 17.32W X 5.12D IN. | 0.831 LBS.
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 320g recycled nylon stretch mesh, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 200g recycled nylon stretch mesh, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: Not Applicable
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Duro 1.5