When every ounce matters but you still need a backpack that's more than just a sack with shoulder straps, the Exos makes for an excellent ultralight companion. The Exos 58, made of 100% recycled materials, is perfect for those more committing trips when resupply is few and far between. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for committing thru-hikes and ultralights like the AT or Colorado Trail. Need to slim things down even further? Remove the floating lid and use the integrated FlapJacket to protect your gear inside. Plus, our refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last.
- HIPBELT POCKETS: Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
- ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
- INCREASED DURABILITY: Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
ULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- Two size per gender design ensures perfect fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Stronger mesh and reduced seam design provides increased reliability for rigorous thru-hike usage
- 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame
- Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
- 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure and accessible storage for on-trail essentials
- Extended hipbelt shape increases carry comfort
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
LOAD RANGE: 30 - 35 lbs.
- L/XL: 3722 IN3 / 61 L | 32.28H X 14.57W X 12.99D IN. | 2.941 LBS.
- S/M: 3539 IN3 / 58 L | 30.31H X 14.57W X 12.99D IN. | 2.84 LBS.
- MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 400D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Exos 58