Designed as active alpine insulation for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Vest combines sustainable materials with a technical design.
- Hybrid construction with zoned merinoloft™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Strategically placed terry fabric for ventilation and range of motion
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77.1cm/30¼", Size L
- Fit: Regular
- Layer: Mid layer
- Product weight: 400g / 14.1oz (Large)
- Fabric content: Face - 100% Polyester Panels - 46% Polyester/38% Merino Wool/16% LYCRA® Fill - 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining - 100% Merino Wool
- Care: Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
WHAT IS MERINOLOFT:
- Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Helix Vest