Lightweight, durable and odor-resistant trail socks designed for maximum comfort and premium fit, their Hike+ Heavy Crew socks are ideal for rugged hikes and backpacking trips.
- Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- Sculptured cushion maximizes fit and comfort
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Ankle support enhances fit
- Instep support for stability
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
- Layer: Socks
- Height: Crew
- Product weight: 155g / 5.47oz (Large)
- Fabric Content: 66% Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
- Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL:
- Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable*.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Hike+ Heavy Crew