Ultralight and thin yet durable, their Hike Liner Crew socks are breathable, quick-drying and comfortable, either paired with a heavier sock or worn alone in hot conditions.
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Instep support for stability
- Double-up merino cushioning for increased comfort in heel and metatarsal bones
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
- Layer: Socks
- Height: Crew
- Product weight: 62g / 2.18oz (Large)
- Fabric content: 55% Wool, 43% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL:
- Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Hike Liner Crew