The Infinity Alpine is engineered for fast and light winter ascents, filled with 800FP RDS down and built with a GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® weather-resistant outer.
This highly protective down jacket has evolved from the definitive high mountain Infinity Jacket. Lighter in weight, with a closer, regular fit, it excels on alpine style, high energy ascents in winter weather. The Infinity Alpine uses two weights of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER®. The outer is reinforced on the shoulders, upper body, and outer arms for better protection in rugged terrain. Highly breathable, windproof and water resistant with a soft feel, this jacket is perfect for winter climbing and mountaineering.
Built using advanced Interstitch construction, the Infinity Alpine has overhanging baffles with clever internal stitching, ensuring water is channelled away from the body, minimising water ingress. Filled with 800FP RDS down with a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment, the Infinity Alpine maximises the warmth to weight ratio and copes with damp conditions.
Extremely lightweight for this level of warmth and protection it can compress down easily and be packed away in its stuff sack. It has a fully adjustable, helmet compatible, down-filled hood with a stiffened peak for increased protection and a two-way YKK VISLON front zip for ease of use with a harness. Designed to excel on vertical missions the Infinity Alpine has articulated sleeves for complete mobility, adjustable cuffs for use with gloves and multiple pockets.
- Weight: 551g/19.4oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QDB-27
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets , 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- Minimally seamed overlay panel across upper body, shoulders and upper sleeve for added weather protection
- Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves and drawcord hem. Stuff sack included
- Stitch-through construction with technically advanced 'switch-back' seam construction on the body to reduce water ingress
- Zoned GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabrics: 30D (64gsm) & 13D (45gsm)
- Lining - 20D recycled (38gsm)
- Ethically sourced RDS 800 FP Goose Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic finish (175g Size M)
- Centre back length (Size M): 76.5cm/30.1inch
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Infinity Alpine Jacket