Technical trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. Fjällräven has also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Regular leg length.
- Weight: 610 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Keb Trousers Reg