A technical pant designed for hiking and trekking in warm weather, the Lefroy is clear reflection of the Arc’teryx commitment to purpose driven design. It starts with the fabric. Made from Aequora AirPerm™, the Lefroy is lightweight and comfortable next the skin, and allows air to flow for evaporative cooling. The fabric’s nylon content delivers strength and quick drying capabilities, and the elastane fibres add performance stretch. The focus is on hiking and trekking, but the Lefroy’s clean, simple design results in a relaxed aesthetic suitable for travel and casual wear.
- Hiking & Trekking: For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- Synthetic Fibre: Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Breathable Material: Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Straight leg
- Activity: Hiking / Trekking
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Lefroy Pant