The versatile Microlight Vest is a lightweight down gilet designed to provide core warmth where weight and packability are prime concerns.
An ideal booster layer for climbers and an adaptable standalone gilet for day-to-day use, the Microlight Vest is made with windproof and breathable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric. Using a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Microlight Vest provides exceptional warmth and freedom of movement. Two hand pockets are harness compatible and a chest pocket is easily accessible to store your essentials.
Packing away into its own stuff sack the Microlight Vest can be easily attached to your harness or daysack.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (110g/4oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,110g / 4oz size L
- 275g / 9.7oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Microlight Vest