The lightest, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX trail running jacket. Designed for high output trail running in wet conditions and weighing a mere 125 grams (4.4 oz), the Norvan SL Hoody is the lightest weight, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX jacket. The ultra minimalist design utilizes GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology. This watershed technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, significantly reducing weight and increasing breathability while delivering durably waterproof, windproof protection.
- Norvan: High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
- Superlight: Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight and packability over durability.
- Trail Running: Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- GORE-TEX: Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Weight: 120 g / 4.2 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in
- Activity: Training/Fitness
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Norvan SL Hoody