A high performance climbing shoe purposely built to provide the solution for modern bouldering problems.
Wrapped in sticky Vibram® XS Grip™ rubber and drastically down-turned, the Solution sports a molded 3D heel cup and the patented P3® Power Platform which retains the downturned shape of the shoe. This creates a shoe that hooks, grabs, edges and smears on any feature you can find. The Lock Harness System® surrounds your foot and unifies it with the upper for a perfect fit. The highly adjustable Fast Lacing System® lets you tailor the quick closing hook and loop closure for a highly personalized fit. All said and done, this shoe will let you climb harder.
- P3® Permanent Power Platform
- Ideal terrain: Overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing
- AWARDS: Climbing Magazine - Editors Choice, Climbing Magazine - Editors Chouce 2014, Rock and Ice - Best in Gear, Gear Institute - Best in Class 2014, IF Product Design Award 2006
- WEIGHT: 8.89 oz (258g)
- LAST: PD 80
- FIT: Performance with high asymmetry
- UPPER: Leather / Lorica®
- LINING: HF (toe-box and arch area only)
- MIDSOLE: 1.1mm LaspoFlex (toe only)
- SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Solution