Durable, weather-resistant trekking trousers for demanding outdoor life, all year round.
Durable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on Fjällräven's best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed and there are numerous practical pockets and details – such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: this model has a longer leg length (2"/5cm longer than regular length). Also available in regular leg length and with 30"/76cm inseam length for all sizes.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Longer leg length (+5 cm).
- Weight: 565 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 6
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
- Ventilation: Yes
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers Long