This rechargeable light is available in red or white and features three modes: an intensely bright spot, a COB LED flood, and an attention grabbing day-safe flash mode that alternates between the two. The Radiant 125 offers secure tool-free attachment and can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
Ideal for commuters of all types, the Radiant 125 Rechargeable Bike Light is available in white or red for headlight or taillight use, and features a spot, a COB (Chip On Board) LED flood, and an eye-catching day-safe flash mode that alternates between the two. It has a curved grippy rubber back, and comes with two sets of attachment bands so it can be mounted horizontally or vertically in a variety of places on a bike like the handlebars or seat post. The silicone attachment bands hold the light securely in place, but also allow it to be quickly removed after parking your bicycle. With a durable exterior light housing that provides 180° of light visibility, the Radiant 125 is an ideal front or rear indicator light so you can be seen and be safe, day or night.
This USB rechargeable light features a high grade lithium ion battery that can be recharged over and over and has extra long run times, so it can keep up with your busy commuting schedule.
- 125 lumens in white LED | 53 lumens in red LED
- USB rechargeable (micro USB cord included)
- Modes: spot, flood, and day-safe flash
- Alternating day-safe flash mode for superior daytime visibility
- Includes 2 sets of durable, stretchy attachment bands
- Integrated hooks hold attachment bands securely in place
- Secure attachment, easy to detach when leaving bike unattended
- Recharges in approximately 1.5 hours
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 3.3" x 1.3" | 40mm x 84mm x 33mm
- Weight: 1.9oz | 55g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Radiant 125 Rechargeable Bike