The SE200™ Community Chlorine Maker is changing how citizens in low-resource communities around the world are creating safe drinking water. In five minutes, with just the push of a button, the device creates chlorine with water, salt and electricity. Each batch produces enough chlorine to make 200 liters of water that’s safe to drink. A supply chain innovation, the chlorine maker lets users treat water on the spot at wells, water trucks and other common sources. Small, portable and easily mastered, it requires only salt brine and electricity from a car battery or mains power. Most importantly, it allows families, leaders and entrepreneurs to control their supply of safe drinking water.
- Easy Operation: Simply mix salt brine, add it to the chlorine maker and push the start button. Indicator lights and sounds signal a successful completion, or trouble-shooting options.
- Fast: Takes just five minutes to produce enough chlorine to make 200 liters of safe, drinkable water; and treats 40,000 liters from just one 12V car battery charge*.
- Reliable: Smart circuitry produces a consistent chlorine concentration, while durable construction withstands daily repeated use.
- Proven: Validated by end users in over a dozen low-resource settings, including communities in Kenya, Mali, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Thailand.
- Great for: Treating large volumes of drinking water, and creating sanitation solution for disinfecting hands, surfaces and instruments.
- Included: Chlorine Maker, Salt Brine Bottle, Chlorine Bottle, Dosing Cup & Spoon, Chlorine Test Strips, Battery Clip Cable, 1 Salt Packet.
- SKU: 10275
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz
- Width: 9.75 in
- Length: 11 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- Effective against bacteria: yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: no
- Effective against particulate: no
- Effective against protozoa: no
- Effective against viruses: yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review SE200 Chlorinator Outdoor