The Solar 1 Sleeping Bag is a lightweight. resilient and packable summer bag with highly practical Stratus™ insulation for comfy nights under the stars.
The lightest bag in the Solar range comes with plenty of features to add comfort and practicality to your night’s sleep. They include a durable ripstop outer with synthetic Stratus™ insulation for reliable warmth in changeable conditions; and they also include a thermally efficient differential cut with blanket base and shingled upper to eradicate cold spots. The internal stash pocket enables you to keep your valuables close and the combination of a full-length zip baffle, internal collar, hood drawcord and angled foot box enables you to stay warm and secure from head to toe.
With lightweight 20D polyester construction, a weight of 800g and a purpose-built stuff sack, the Solar 1 Sleeping Bag is as simple to pack and carry as it is to use.
- Weight: 800g / 28.2oz
- Temperature:Comfort: 7°C (45°F)/ Limit: 2°C (36°F) / Extreme: -12°C (10°F)
- Product Code: QSG-92
- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester outer
- Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Stratus™ polyester insulation
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with noctilucent pullers
- Compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Solar 1 (36F / 2C) Sulphur