The feather-weight Space Cowboy is built with eraLoft™ synthetic insulation to endure the rigors of backpacking and cowboy camping in variable conditions. Designed with innovative Therm-a-Rest features like SynergyLink™ Connectors and Zoned Insulation, the bag is among the lightest and most packable in its class. The mummy-style bag compresses down to take up minimal room in your pack and comes in two outdoor-inspired colors. Whether exploring the western frontier, bike packing through the desert or wandering through the wild, the Space Cowboy has you covered. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- eraLoft™ Insulation: Efficient and compressible, our water-resistant synthetic fill uses hollow fibers to reduce weight without sacrificing warmth.
- SynergyLink Connectors ™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. Placing 65% of the fill on top and 35% on the bottom keeps the Space Cowboy lightweight without sacrificing warmth.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Snag-free zipper and cinchable hood.
- Weight: 1 lbs 6 oz/0.62 kg
- Width: 32 in
- Length: 85 in
- Height: 3.5 in
- Fits: 78 in/198 cm
- Girth, Shoulder: 64.5 in/164 cm
- Girth, Hip: 58.5 in/149 cm
- Girth, Foot box: 49.5 in/126 cm
- Packed dimension: 7 in x 10 in/18 cm x 25 cm
- EN Comfort: 11 C/52 F
- EN Limit: 7 C/45 F
- EN Extreme: 21 F/6 C
- Fill material: eraLoft 120g 3D Hollow Polyester Fiber
- Fill weight: 9.5 oz/0.27 kg
- Shell fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR
- Lining fabric: 20D Polyester Taffeta
- Zipper side: Left
- Country of Origin: China
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review SpaceCowboy 45 Long Galactic