Welcome to our new website! It's still under construction (you may notice some missing product images & descriptions) but we are accepting and fulfilling orders.
- The Outdoor Research® Upsurge Fingerless Paddle Gloves are designed as paddle-specific handwear that are ideal for all your cold water excursions. These protective gloves appeal to paddlers who prefer not to wear gloves due to their barely-there foam support and easy dexterity that doesn't interfere with your natural grip on an oar while still protecting against the wear-and-tear of paddling.
- Protective outdoor gloves are made from a durable and stretchable polyester for an easy fit.
- Features a synthetic suede palm, stretchable back hand fabric, all-over UPF 50+ sun protection, and strategically placed drain holes that lets water easily escape.
- Neoprene cuff has an adjustable wrist strap for a comfortable fit.
- Brand logo at the wrist.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Upsurge Fingerless Paddle Gloves (Discontinued)