Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Updated with a revised fit.
The Atom Hoody was previously the Atom LT Hoody.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers. This model's fit has evolved. Before you check out, please make sure to reference the sizing chart to determine your correct size.
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 310g / 10.9 oz
- Fit: Fitted
- Activity: All Round
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Atom Insulated Hoody