Campsite-friendly and water-capable, the Campsters all-day fit, comfort and laid-back attitude make it your everyday–adventure companion. Slip them on after a 13-mile march, rock-hopping your favorite creek or cracking beers on the trailhead tailgate. Its pivoting heel strap lets you ease in like a favorite pair of slippers. Drop the heel strap and secure your foot for an impromptu hike to your favorite fishing hole. Constructed from the highest quality materials but light as hell, youre going to live in these things. Trust us.
O FIT Insole™ shaped footbed
- The footbed mirrors our O FIT Insole™ to provide superior fit, feel and performance.
- Medium density EVA throughout provides cushioning, comfort and support.
- Outsole-grade EVA creates underfoot support without loss of cushioning.
- Textured, anti-microbial top layer reduces slippage.
- Sculpted arch maintains a neutral foot position.
- Deep heel cup provides support and natural cushioning.
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy, the Salida outsole combines non-marking rubber and EVA for incredible traction in wet environments with ample toe protection and remarkable all-day comfort.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Arkansas River Valley located near Salida, Colorado.
- Upper Material: Polyester webbing
- Weigth: W7: 9.2 oz / 190 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Campster