A super sticky rubber sole, quick-drying materials and their signature Idaho style make the NRS Womens Crush Water Shoe a versatile, technically-capable shoe on and off the water.
- The NRS Womens Crush feels as good as it looks and performs as well as it feels, whether youre in the boat, on the SUP board, around camp or at the pub.
- The super sticky, siped rubber outsole provides a sure grip on wet rocks.
- Quick-drying, DWR-coated 1000 denier nylon upper shrugs off the wear and tear of sticks and stones.
- Ports in the sidewall quickly drain water away.
- A removable foam insole supports and cushions the foot.
- A "crushable" heel lets you also wear the shoe as a slip-on.
- Includes two pairs of contrasting-color laces.
- B width toe box and a marking sole.
- Gender Sizing: Women
- Material Upper: 1000 denier nylon
- Sole: Siped, sticky rubber
- Marking Sole: Yes
- Insole: EVA foam
- Closure System: Laces
- Taped Seams: No
- Sidewall drainage
- Crushable heel
- Two pairs of laces
- B width
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Crush Water Shoe