Black Diamonds most popular waterproof Womens Mitt keeps your digits warm on the coldest of days.
The Mercury Mitts pack the warmth and weather protection to handle anything from two-foot storm days in the Wasatch to brutally cold alpine climbs in the Alaska Range. A fully waterproof BDry inserts block any moisture that Mother Nature throws your way, and the durable goat leather palms ensures long-term durability and performance. The Mercury Mitts removable split-finger liners features PrimaLoft Gold Insulation on the backs of the hand and high-loft fleece on the palms, so you get the warmth you need for the season’s coldest days and still keep the dexterity required for climbing and skiing.
- Removable liner with 100% waterproof BDry insert
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner with 340 g PrimaLoft Gold and high-loft fleece
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Liner has trigger finger
- Weight Per Pair : 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Mercury Mitts