Flip Flops are disposable no more. Meet the most durable 3-point sandals on the market. Built to last with eco-conscious features, these premium flips stabilize and protect your feet to handle the most aggressive terrain that stands between you and pristine paradise.
It takes 3 gallons of water to dye a full yard of fabric. So Chaco worked with e.dye® Waterless Color System to dye theirs without using a single drop. Their partnership with e.dye® introduces vibrant hues into their sandal straps while eliminating a wasteful step from their manufacturing process. By reducing their water and energy consumption, Chaco is taking important steps forward in the march towards sustainability.
- e.dye® polyester jacquard webbing
- Womens-specific LUVSEAT PU midsole
- Bio-Based PU made by incorporating 22% soybean oil into the compound
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip Plus rubber compound
- 1.5mm lug depth
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Playa Pro Web