The Sapphire isnt only about womens specific fit; its about womens specific comfort and soul. A tuned EVA midsole provides soft cushioning while the TPU chassis provides protection you can trust. Articulation in the upper allows uninhibited forward motion, yet supports the ankle laterally whether on off-camber trails and crooked cobblestone streets. Secure outsole traction takes you from Main Street to the Mountains and back.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Lower volume with a sculpted mid-foot and a womens specific forefoot & toe box.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie.
- Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard
Womens standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
Swiftcurrent — A womens-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
Weight: W7: 14.3 oz / 405 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Sapphire Mid B-DRY