The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care™ First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
Features and Benefits
- Be the First Aid Expert: With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Care for the Whole Group: Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
- Manage Fractures and Sprains: Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Weather the Elements: Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner plastic storage pouches.
- Size: 6" x 8.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Item #: 0120-0220
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Adventure First Aid 2.0