The Ascent 500 is a versatile bag with a comfortable, wide mummy fit. Filled with 500g of 650FP goose down and with space for wearing additional layers if needed, this bag can be used in cool temperatures. Ideal for two season use and spring conditions similar to those in the UK, New Zealand or Scandinavia.
The Ascent is built with a lightweight and durable, recycled Pertex® Quantum outer fabric and recycled nylon lining. It has trapezoid shaped, boxwall baffles that stack neatly together, encouraging the hydrophobic duck down inside to loft fully and reducing the appearance of cold spots. Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
The generous mummy fit with wide foot box provide a spacious feel for an easy night’s sleep, and the close-fitting neck baffle keeps the heat in when the temperature drops. It has a ¾ length main zip with a down filled baffle to keep out the draught.
Practicalities are taken care of with an internal zipped stash pocket that easily fits a phone or a headlamp, a cotton storage sack, and a compression stuff sack to ensure a manageable pack size and protection on the road. Exploring with a partner or want extra space? Pick up a left and a right zipped bag and you can zip them together.
- Rab Sleep Limit: Rab Sleep Limit: -5°C (25°F)
- Weight: (Reg) 1060g/37.4oz, (XL) 1125g/39.7oz, (WZ) 1185g/41.8oz, (WR) 1125g/39.7oz
- EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating:ISO EN: Comfort: 1°C (34°F), Limit: -5°C (24°F), Extreme: -22°C (-8°F)
- Product Code: QSD-35
- 30D Recycled Pertex® Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Outer: 100% recycled polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Fill: 650FP RDS certified European duck down with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon free finish
- Wide mummy shape
|Wide Mummy||Regular||Long||Wide||Long Wide|
|Sleeping Bag Length||215cm / 84.6 in||230cm / 90.6 in||215cm / 84.6 in||230cm / 90.6 in|
|Max User Height||185cm / 72.8 in||200cm / 78.7 in||185cm / 72.8 in||200cm / 78.7 in|
|Internal Shoulder Girth||160cm / 63.0 in||162cm / 63.8 in||180cm / 70.9 in||182cm / 71.7 in|
|Internal Hip Girth||134cm / 52.8 in||136cm / 53.5 in||146cm / 57.5 in||148cm / 58.3 in|
|Internal Foot Girth||108cm / 42.5 in||110cm / 43.3 in||116cm / 45.7 in||118cm / 46.5 in|
|Pack Size||35cm x 20cm||37cm x 24cm||35cm x 20cm||37cm x 24cm|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ascent 500 Regular Wide