Classic dry protection for all-around use.
SealLines most popular all-purpose dry bag, the Baja offers proven waterproof protection, from river running to motorcycle touring.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials to deliver protection in waterlogged environments.
- Heavy-duty: Rugged vinyl-coated materials stand up to heavy use on both water and land.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Confident roll-top closure: The original DrySeal™ closure design amplifies waterproof protection.
- Weight: 14.5 oz / 0.41 kg
- Width: 9 in / 23 cm
- Length: 9 in / 23 cm
- Height: 16 in / 41 cm
- Volume: 1170 cu. in / 19 L
- Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Materials: 1000D 19 oz vinyl-coated polyester body, 1000D 30 oz vinyl-coated polyester bottom
- Country Of Origin: MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Baja Dry Bag 20L