The Camp Self-Inflating Mat is a comfortable, durable option for the adventurer who wants a quality pad at an affordable price. Utilizing the multi-function valve, this pad deflates easily, with no fighting re-inflation during pack up. What's more, Delta Core-V technology removes weight and bulk without compromising on comfort, and the durable face fabric will withstand some tough adventuring. It's your back to basics, no-frills, sleeping pad that offers great comfort for backpacking and camping adventures.
- 4.2 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- One and a half inch thick foam provides comfort, reduced weight and packability.
- Delta Core-V technology keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Robust and abrasion resistant 75D polyester shell fabric with extrusion laminated TPU.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fine-tuning air pressure, fast inflation and easy deflation.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- BEST USE: Backpacking, Camping
- WEIGHT: 2lbs 4 oz | 1020g
- PERFORMANCE: 3.5 Season
- PACKED SIZE: 6.5 x 13 in | 16.5 x 33 cm
- COMES WITH: Stuff Sack
- FABRIC: 75D Polyester with extrusion laminated TPU
- FOAM: Delta Core-V technology
- R-VALUE: 4.2
- SEASON RATING: 4 Season
- SPECIAL: Multi-function valve that prevents re-inflation as you pack up
- THICKNESS: 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Camp Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat - Large