Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Chain Reactor is a multi-functional daisy chain designed with full-strength loops most frequently used for personal anchor connections and extending rappel devices. Made from Sterlings nylon webbing, each individual loop is full strength and can withstand and absorb impact forces.
In arbor work, the Chain Reactor is ideal as a redirect in SRS work positioning, for choking multiple branches or for knotless rigging.
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
- Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line
- Climbers: Replacement of a daisy chain
- Arborists: It is perfect for light duty rigging, positioning, choking multiple branches or even for use as a foot stirrup.
- Length: 41"
- MBS Rating, End-to-End (lb): 3,147
- MBS Rating, Basket: 5,418
MBS Rating, End-to-End (kN):
MBS Rating, Girth/Choke (lb): 2,810
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Chain Reactor Anchor Sling