Dial it back to 1988, and you would probably spot someone wearing the Cheetah while bumping cassette tapes and doing aerobics on the beach. Decades later, these Smith sunglasses remain a cult favorite for their balance of outdoor functionality and style. The rounded cat-eye brow is the same as on the original, but they've upgraded to Carbonic lenses for a crystal-clear view.
Smith's carbonic lenses are optically tuned to give you visual comfort while including polarization to cut glare, meets ANSI Z80.3 impact standard and includes a water and oil resistant coating. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Durable cellulose acetate frames
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Cheetah Sunglasses Tortoise Polarized Brown Gradient