Ultralight, fully functional, 3-buckle climbing harness for alpine style missions into high mountains or multi-pitch rock climbs.
The new Choucas Pro is the result of decades of fussing. It is built so well you can forget about it. Ultralight and fully geared, this harness moves with you, holds all your pro, and catches you softly if you fall. Last but not least: its openable leg loops allow you to put it on with crampons on. The Choucas Pro is the ultimate versatile and technical harness you dreamed of for your most committing alpine projects.
- Breathable mesh waist belt and leg loops
- Four true, roomy gear loops
- Two ice screw slots on waist belt
- Waist speed buckle
- Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
- Patented leg loops opening with secured aluminum buckles
- Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic
- Ultralight weight: 128g (S), 134g (M), 141g (L), 150g (XL)
- Dimensions waist/leg: S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
- Materials: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckles
- Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
- UIAA certified
- Designed in Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Made in China
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Choucas Pro Harness