The Steripen ClassicTM 3 with 40-micron pre-filter is the latest, most versatile model in their award winning Classic line. Winner of Time Magazine’s Best Invention of 2001, it offers enhanced ergonomics and battery life as well as improved water resistance. An 8,000 treatment lamp delivers a lifetime of purification.
- Treatment size: ½ or 1 liter
- Treatment time: 48 or 90 seconds
- Lamp Life: 8'000 activations
- Battery: 4 AA batteries Alkaline, Lithium or Rechargeable NiMH
- The 40×40 micron screen Pre-Filter fits perfectly on wide-mouth one liter water bottles and removes particulates that can get in the way of UV light in water. The Pre-Filter is designed to be stored directly on a wide mouth bottle and the Steripen Classic 3TM fits perfectly in the filter. Just insert the Steripen Classic 3TM in the filter opening, turn the bottle upside down, and gently rock to circulate light throughout bottle.
- Includes a neoprene storage pouch. Batteries not included.
- Effective against microorganisms
- Suitable for groups up to 5 people
- Suitable for clear water only
- For daily or very frequent use
- Lightweight and portable for on-the-go adventures
- For travels by motorhome or car
- Technology: UV
- Weight (oz): 6
- Battery type: 4 AA (not included)
- Number of liters per set of battery: 20/80-100/150
- Number of liters per charge: Alkaline batteries: approx. 50 liters per set (depending on water quality). NiMH performance varies by mAh rating: 2300 provides about 100 liters. Lithium are the most economical choice.
- Lamp life: 8000 activations
- Volume options: 1 click = 0.5 liter, 2 clicks = 1 liter
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Classic 3 UV Water Purifier