Durable, lightweight and sized to fit as much as possible within airline carry-on standards, the Daylight® Carry-On Travel Pack 44 is ready for takeoff. Featuring a zippered external pocket for toiletries and rear panel access to a padded sleeve sized for 16-inch laptops. Creature comforts include a full-zip main compartment for easy packing, two stretch side pockets for water bottles, an AirScape® backpanel, tuckaway backpack straps and luggage pass-through. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR treatment that sheds moisture.
- Biggest carry-on allowed by most airlines
- AirScape backpanel & backpack straps with sternum strap
- Trolley handle pass-through to add to wheeled piece
- Tuckaway backpack straps
- Quick TSA access 16” laptop compartment against backwall
- Front zip pocket perfect for 3-1-1 bag
- Two stretch side water bottle pockets
- Top, side and bottom grab handles makes it easier to juggle
- Front pocket organizer with key storage
- Suitcase-style, full zip opening & packing, with lockable zippers
- Internal tie down straps
- Internal mesh pocket
- Lightweight: 2.4 lbs, 1.1 kg.
- BACKPANEL: AirScape® mesh-covered die-cut ridged foam provides comfort and ventilation
- VOLUME: 2685 IN3 / 44 L
- DIMENSIONS: 21.5H X 14W X 9D IN.
- WEIGHT:2.326 LBS.
- FABRIC: bluesign® approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Daylite Carry-on Travel Pack 44