Osprey took the best elements of their popular Daylight® pack and added a top-loading cinch closure for quick-access to all your essentials. This versatile pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve and zippered slash pocket to securely store essentials. Reach for this pack for quick errands, day hikes and afternoons at the beach. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating.
- VERSATILE: The Daylite Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that's durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Top-loading access with cinch closing system
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Dual daisy chain loops
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- Spacermesh harness with integrated grab handle
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- AirScape® mesh-covered die-cut ridged foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Volume: 915 IN3 / 15 L
- Dimensions: 16.14H X 9.45W X 7.48D IN.
- Weight: 0.752 LBS.
- Fabric: Bluesign®-approved 150D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Daylite Cinch