Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Made of ultra-durable materials, SealLine's versatile and waterproof Discovery™ Dry Bag features welded construction for lasting performance, plus an updated closure that makes it easy to achieve a tight seal for excellent protection against water, from day floats, overnight kayak trips, or overland expeditions. The Discovery is available in 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L & 50L.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
*Note: The light-coloured interiors are achieved by using materials with non-dyed white threads that have a clear interior coating and a solid-coloured exterior coating. The plaid bags use materials with dyed threads and clear coatings inside and out—they do not have as light of an interior as a solid-coloured bag, though still maintain some translucence.
|SKU||09637, 09638, 09639|
|Color||Black, Orange, Olive|
|Weight||6.2 oz / 0.18 kg|
|Width||4 in / 11 cm|
|Length||7 in / 17 cm|
|Height||10 in / 25 cm|
|Volume||305 cu. in / 5 liters|
|Closure||Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down|
|Material(s)||300D 18 oz polyurethane-coated polyester|
|Country of Origin||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Discovery Dry Bag 5 L