Insulated, lightweight, compact, 3-season air chamber sleeping pad.
A light and compact insulated pad with a smooth and stable sleeping surface of vertical baffles, made using sustainably-sourced materials. Stay warm with an insulation system featuring THERMOLITE®, along with heat reflective film for maximum efficiency. Lightweight warmth, comfort, and reliability at an awesome value!
- R-Value: 4, great for three-season use
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- THERMOLITE® Insulation working with a heat reflective film traps body heat and reflects it back at you to prevent heat loss
- Proprietary minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology for insulation without weight
- Recycled lightweight nylon ripstop for backcountry reliability
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology provides ultimate weld strength and durability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- High-volume dual valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro adjustments
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Includes pad inflation sack, protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, and 3M repair patches
- Total Weight: 33oz
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 9"
- Thickness: 3.5"
- Recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- THERMOLITE® Insulation
- Layer of heat reflective film
- TPU lamination
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Divide Insulated - Wide Long (25" x 78")