Updated for 2018: Spacious backpacking tent for four plus gear.
Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group, whether youre taking your friends backcountry camping or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large StayDry™ doors provide easy access, while new larger vestibules let you store lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy-to-assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and built-in attic gear lofts.
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Color: Red
- Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz
- Capacity: 4
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz / 3.60 kg
- Packed Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz / 4.26 kg
- Floor Area: 54 sq. ft / 5.02 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 24.5 sq. ft / 2.27 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 116 cu. ft / 3285 liters
- Number of Poles: 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height: 48 in / 121 cm
- Packed Size: 22 x 7 in / 56 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh Typ:e 20D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 850 liters / 30 cu. ft
- Country of Origin: Imported
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Elixir 4 Person Tent V2 (Footprint Included)