Breathable cycling glove with gel...
Ventilated mesh on the backhand combined with a hardwearing, shock-absorbent palm are just a couple of the ingredients in the Ergo Grip Enduro cycling glove. Add an ergonomic fit and overlapping seams, and you’ve got the recipe for an amazingly comfortable downhill glove. The design is called Ergo Grip and makes for maximum agility and feel in terms of handlebar grip. The palm features absorbent gel cushions that combat tiredness and numbness. The fingertip touch function lets you quickly take a photo or answer the phone without having to take the glove off, and a neoprene cuff with Velcro gently encloses the wrist. A light, close-fitting and simultaneously protective glove for high speed, focus and amazing flow. Perfect for downhill and enduro biking on hot spring and summer days.
- Breathable cycling glove with gel.
- Ventilated mesh backhand.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum agility and grip.
- Palm in hardwearing stretch polyester for good grip.
- Shock-absorbent gel padding on palm.
- Touchscreen-compatible material on thumb, index and middle finger.
- Nose wipe on thumb.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Machine washable.
- COLLECTION: Bike
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Bike / MTB
- DETAILS: Ergo Grip construction | Machine washable | Nose wipe | Touch screen compatible | Shock absorbing padding in palm | Puller loop
- OUTER MATERIAL: Polyester mesh | Neoprene | Stretch polyester
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ergo Grip Enduro Gloves