Short mitt for freeriding...
Fall Line Mitt is a warm mitt for freeriders and snowboarders sporting a short design and a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly inside the shell jacket's sleeve. Made of durable and impregnated cowhide with outseams that provide extra comfort and better pole grip. It has a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike.
- Warm ski mitt for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against wind and weather.
- Outseams provide better grip and feel.
- Removable liner made of soft and durable fleece (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro fastener adjustment.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures mitts to clothing or backpack.
- Can be combined with other liners.
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- DETAILS: 5-finger lining | Carabiner | Handcuffs | Removable lining
- INSULATION: G-Loft
- ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester | Bemberg
- REMOVABLE LINING: Included Liners
- OUTER MATERIAL: Cowhide | Neoprene
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Fall Line Mitt