A paddle float is an essential piece of safety gear. The NRS Foam Paddle Float secures easily to your paddle blade by sliding the blade into the nylon fabric pocket on the back. A webbing buckle on the front secures the paddle to the float. Your paddle acts as an outrigger support when the other blade is secured to your boat.
- Bright orange 400-denier nylon outer shell and strips of reflective tape provide a high level of visibility in low-light conditions.
- EPE foam wont hold water and will stand up to years of abuse.
- Nylon fabric pocket for paddle blade
- Dimensions: 18" L x 8.5" W x 3" D
- Material: EPE closed-cell foam
- Weight: 11oz / 311g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Foam Paddle Float