Science may have debunked the myth that we lose heat through our head, but no one can deny the next-level comfort that the NRS Hydroskin 0.5 Helmet Liner provides when the wind is cold and the water is colder.
- 0.5 mm of neoprene insulation for added warmth under a helmet.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects and retains body heat for superior warmth.
- Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment helps shed water preventing evaporative cooling.
|Material:||6 oz premium nylon/spandex|
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 - 55||20 - 21.5|
|M||55 - 58||21.5 - 23|
|L||58 - 62||23 - 24.5|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner