The original, award-winning ultralight personal "straw" filter for outdoor sports, survival and emergencies.
- Removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics
- Durable and ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces (0.10 lbs)
- Long-lasting: filters 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters), enough drinking water for an individual for over 5 years
- Ultimate survival tool, no shelf life, easy to clean and store, used and tested all over the globe
- This product gives back: One product, one school child, one year of clean water
How It Works
The original ultralight backpack and travel-friendly "straw" filter, the LifeStraw makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria and parasites, preventing the majority of waterborne disease. Use it to drink directly from streams and lakes, or fill up a container and use your LifeStraw to enjoy clean water on the go. The LifeStraw has unlimited shelf life and once opened can provide an individual with more than 5 years of safe drinking water.
The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)
- 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review LifeStraw Original