Listen up, freeriders: With clever details, clear lines, and fresh colors, the 3L GUARDIAN SHELL PANTS for men are ready for action in steep couloirs.
They feature a unique combination of high-performance Toray DERMIZAX®EV membrane and are fully lined with fine merino wool. The wool has a temperature- and moisture-regulating effect and feels pleasantly soft against the skin, while the outer membrane provides protection against water and wind. Thanks to their robust membrane and flat seams, these freeriding pants are particularly durable and long-wearing. The integrated Dyneema-Cordura gaiters and sharp-edge protectors provide additional protection when freeriding. The pants are also PFC-free and climate-neutral in the interest of sustainability.
The cut of these comfortable freeriding pants guarantees ideal freedom of movement in any terrain. Ventilation zippers on the sides provide additional ventilation when the going gets tough. Small objects that you need to reach quickly can be stowed away in the concealed hip pockets and extra roomy, three-dimensional thigh pockets.
- Unique feel
- Protection in all conditions
- Optimum freedom of movement
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 thigh pockets with 3-dimensional volume and additional light carabiner on the right (avalanche transceiver loss protection)
- Side zip vents
- Merino wool on skin
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Dermizax EV Membrane
- The outer fabric remains cuddly soft even in very cold conditions
- Sustainable, PFC-free impregnation: Merino inside, PFC free
- Fit: Loose Fit
- Weight: 685 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's 3L Guardian Shell Pants