The Conduit range of baselayers is designed for mountain ascents in cold temperatures. Made with 92% recycled Thermic™ G fleece, they balance breathability and quick wicking with warmth and insulation. Ideal for days when you’re pushing your limits in bitter winter weather.
Ultra-soft next to skin, with a deep, double layer waistband, the Conduit Tights are comfortable under soft or hard shells. The stretch fabric and articulated knees allow you to move with ease, whether you’re on the skin track, the rock, or a steep snowy ridgeline.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 174g/6.1oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QBL-44
- Lightweight gridded fleece fabric wicks moisture
- Shaped double layer waistband with drawcord adjustment
- Knee articulation for increased freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Double layer lower leg cuff
- 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Thermic™ G (160gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Conduit Base Layer Tights