Versatile, stylish, and warm this this P.U.R.E recycled down, hooded jacket features innovative stretch technology for next level comfort on everyday adventures.
This functional, everyday down jacket looks good, feels good, and does good too. Giving a second life to quality down that might have otherwise ended up in landfill, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody is filled with the 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down.
Built with advanced Pertex®3D Weave Technology, the jacket has excellent wind resistance, a light weight, and allows for maximum stretch and mobility on the move. The outer Pertex® Quantum fabric itself is breathable and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, perfect for outdoor activities in cold winter weather.
It has a durable YKK® VISLON® front zip with a soft, fleece lined chin guard and two spacious zipped hand pockets, perfect for stashing gloves and snacks. Ideal for long bothy nights and casual days at the crag, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody has a cosy down filled hood and a slim fit for an ultra-snug feel.
- Weight: 564g/19.9oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QDB-30
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding
- Unique pre-woven baffle reduces stitching and increases weather resistance
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight and soft Pertex®Quantum® 3DWeave pre-woven baffle with fluorocarbon-free DWR (128gsm)
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (173g size Medium)
- Centre back length (Size M): 74cm / 29.1inch
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Cubit Stretch Down Hoody