When you're counting every ounce but you know the value of a truly comfortable pack, the Exos was developed just for you. Reach for the Exos 48 for the perfect mid-size ultralight, with plenty of room to put in the miles, but not so much that you're tempted to overpack. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for ultralight multiday adventures. For those who really need a svelte carry, the removable floating lid makes way for an integrated FlapJacket that keeps your minimal gear contained in its stead. Osprey's refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- HIPBELT POCKETS: Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
- ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
- INCREASED DURABILITY: Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
ULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- Two size per gender design ensures perfect fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Stronger mesh and reduced seam design provides increased reliability for rigorous thru-hike usage
- 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame
- Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
- 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure and accessible storage for on-trail essentials
- Extended hipbelt shape increases carry comfort
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
- LOAD RANGE: 25 - 30 lbs.
- L/XL: 3112 IN3 / 51 L | 31.5H X 14.17W X 11.81D IN. | 2.853 LBS.
- S/M: 2929 IN3 / 48 L | 29.53H X 14.17W X 11.81D IN. | 2.767 LBS.
- MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free
- DWRACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 400D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free
- DWRBOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Exos 48