Osprey Farpoint 40 was named Best Overall Travel Backpack for 2020 by US News & World Report. Osprey’s Farpoint® 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint® 40 into the back of the bus.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. We use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
- STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT: The Farpoint® & Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH: Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression strap
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
LIGHTWIRE FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- LOAD RANGE: 20 - 40 lbs.
- S/M: 2319 IN3 / 38 L | 20H X 14W X 8D IN. | 3.11 LBS.
- M/L: 2441 IN3 / 40 L | 21H X 14W X 9D IN. | 3.17 LBS.
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- ACCENT/BOTTOM: 600D Packcloth
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Farpoint 40