Osprey’s Farpoint 80 is the right size for a long trip when you need one pack to transport everything from the airport to the back of beyond. Go ahead and fill it up. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. A compartment with floating divider allows separate storage options and dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit. Outside the pack, you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to add extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load. There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt - A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- Lower Zippered Compartment - Large lower zippered compartment with a floating divider is the perfect place to pack items like shoes to keep separated from the main compartment. The floating divider can be removed to make the pack one main pack body
- StraightJacket™ Compression System - Osprey’s StraightJacket™ compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack. It utilizes the external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of pack
- Top Zippered Pocket - A top zippered pocket works well for items that need to be accessible. The pocket also works well for liquids and toiletries
- Front Panel Slash Pocket - A zippered front panel slash pocket keeps you organized
- Daylite Attachment Loops - Daylite attachment loops can be used to add an optional day pack
- Volume: 4637 in3 / 76 l
- Dimensions: 27h x 15w x 16d in.
- Weight: 3.73 lbs.
- Volume: 4882 in3 / 80 l
- Dimensions: 29h x 15w x 16d in.
- Weight: 3.88 lbs.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Farpoint 80