Featuring a precise-pour design, this ultralight aluminum teapot dispenses a steady, thick, targeted stream of water thats ideal for mastering pour-over coffee, and for filling small-mouth vessels. The teapots no-drip spout eliminates any dribble after your pour, and its special lid stays on when pouring but comes off easily otherwise. Its handle also stays upright, away from the hot teapot, for easy handling and to help keep hands cool. The teapots wide opening facilitates cleaning and lets you store a small stove and ingredients for your morning caffeine ritual. And for those traveling ultralight, the teapot is an excellent alternative to a small pot for boiling water for dehydrated meals.
- Featherweight: Just 147 g (5.2 oz) in an ultralight, hard-anodized aluminum design.
- Precise Pour: Dispenses a robust, non-turbulent column of water thats easy to direct.
- Secure Lid: Lid stays on when pouring but lifts off easily when teapot is upright.
- Convenient: Stows PocketRocket® 2 with case or PocketRocket® Deluxe stove plus coffee or tea ingredients.
- Weight: 5.25 oz / 0.16 kg
- Width (Standard) 5.5 in
- Height (Standard) 3.5 in
- Packed Size: 3.5 x 5.5 in / 8.25 x 14 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Country of Origin: Made in China
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Pika 1L Teapot