Introducing the Skylake™—SealLine's lightweight, stowable, PVC-free waterproof dry daypack. The 18L Skylake carries and protects essentials on shorter excursions on or near the water whether paddling, fishing or traveling. When not in use, it can easily be rolled up and stowed for take-anywhere convenience. Features include a DrySeal™ roll-top design closure, front stretch mesh pocket for quick access, and removable shoulder straps for added versatility.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal™ roll-top closure offers intuitive sealing and amplifies waterproof protection.
- Easy access: Front stretch mesh pocket offers quick and easy stowing and retrieval on pack exterior.
- Stowable: Convenient roll & stow design is secured by front pocket strap for compact storage.
- Comfortable: Lightly padded shoulder straps provide comfort when carrying.
- Versatile: Straps are removable for travel and dry bag use.
- Attachment point: Allows for clip-on of a bike light.
- Weight: 13.5 oz / 0.38 kg
- Width: 6 in / 15 cm
- Length: 10 in / 25 cm
- Height: 21 in / 53 cm
- Volume: 1100 cu. in / 18 liters
- PVC-Free: Yes
- Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Bottom Shape: Oval
- Protection Level: waterproof
- Material(s): 250D 6.7oz polyurethane-coated polyester/nylon blend
- Country of Origin: MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Skylake Pack